Silicone Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
XJY 301-1 Silicone Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (SPSA) is a colorless and transparent viscous liquid, which can be used for various adhesive tapes, has good shear and tack properties, which has unique features of silicone such as aging-resistance, high and low-temperature resistance, no residue after stripping for crepe paper, PET film and other adhesion tapes, has the good adhesive ability.
XJY-301-01 Silicone Pressure Sensitive Adhesive has those product features:
1. Excellent high and low-temperature resistance;
2. Excellent chemical corrosion, ultraviolet aging resistance and weather resistance;
3. Good adhesive ability, which can show good performance on PI, PET and textured paper It has a good bonding effect on low energy surface materials, such as silicone rubber and Teflon materials;
4. It is easy to peel, and there is no residual phenomenon after peeling, which can be used to protect the tape;
Colorless transparent liquid
Temperature Resistance （℃）
Good cohesion, stable adhesion
Aluminum substrate laminating tape
1. Easy to peeling without incomplete glue, for protection tapes.
2. Excellent chemical corrosion, UV resistance, weather resistance.
3. Low adhesion, excellent performance in PET film and crepe paper basic materials.
1. PET protective film
2. Electrical tape
3. Reprint Films and labels
Instructions for use
1. XJY-301-01 Silicone Pressure Sensitive Adhesive is recommended to use the catalyst Bis(2,4-dichlorobenzoyl) peroxide, BPO (benzoyl peroxide), and the catalyst usage amount is 2-3%;
2. The temperature of the solvent volatilization section is kept below 120°C to ensure the lowest control of catalyst decomposition and complete solvent volatilization, otherwise the tape will produce pores and affect the performance of the adhesive;
3. The catalyst preparation concentration is 10%. After preparation, use it as soon as possible, otherwise, the solvent will consume the catalyst and affect the catalytic effect;
4. During curing, the curing temperature can be appropriately increased to ensure that the catalyst is completely decomposed, otherwise, the tape will easily produce white gel-like substances. If BPO is used as the catalyst, the decomposition of the incomplete catalyst will generate a small amount of carbon dioxide gas, forming pores, and affect the performance of the tape.
XJY-301-01 Silicone Pressure Sensitive Adhesive can provide 200Kg inner coated iron drum. If you have special requirements, you can negotiate and customize.
This product is stored in the original unopened packaging, when the storage temperature is 25C and below, the validity period of this product is 12 months from the production date.
If the storage period is exceeded, the product should be re-tested, and it can still be used if it meets the quality requirements.
What materials are used in the production of pressure-sensitive adhesive tape by customers respectively?
What are the common adhesive cloth substrates for silicone pressure-sensitive adhesives?
What are the basic parameters of silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive?
What are the advantages of silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive?